Friday 18 January 2013

Happy Birthday Me In 20 Days Lolz! I Know Its Quite a while yet but oh well ;) Well, i kept to my promise didn't I? I said I'd post later on and i did :) Well sorry, I really don't think ill have time tomoz Dx England Is FILLED With Snow Man!! I still had to go to school tho! 


I Love this pic its just so awesome! The Colours And Stuff are just so amazing!!! Well Heres A List Of some things that I say and many ppl don't know what imma talking About So here yuh all go ;) .....

Bbl = Be Back Later
Ttyl= Talk To Yuh Later
Uk = You Know
Gwim = Get What I Mean
Lolz = Laugh Out Loud
GI = Get It
Imma = Im A
Tt = To Tired

Well Sorry I Havent Listed All My Language Stuff But My Head Is Still Stuck With school Work Dx
 Updated And Post Sent: 18/1/13 5:52 Pm x


Lolz Comment Nation Is Epic! ( So Was my snowball fight :D ) Here's Some Top Tips On BF's!1. If you have ANY doubt in your mind about a his character, forget him.

2. Always trust your intuition and put yourself and your happiness first.
 3. Stop trying to change yourself for a relationship.
4. Don't stay because you think "it will get better." You'll be mad at yourself a year later for when 

nothing changes.
5. If he does so something wrong, hates you for a while then later whilst he can't find another gf, he asks yuh out again, say no.

If Any Of These Happen Then Do What This Says! I Did Do This Post For A Reason Cuz i Had A lot of spare Time! Many of my friends have had this experiance So ive learnt from Em And From Myself That yuh can't always pin point Or Get yur Kind of dream man! Also remember If he cheats with yuh He'll cheat ON YUH! Okaii Then C Ya And pls comment :) xoxox





No comments:

Post a Comment