Thursday 17 January 2013

Aww This Pic Is Sweet <3 My Hair Is Pretty Similar To That! 

My Friend Is Very Random But She Found This Pic And Said It Was Her Picture Of The Day, I Love The Sparkles :D

My Friend Randomnly Said She Wanted Me To Put This On My Blog ;)

Look, I Care For Everyone Who Respects Me. I'd just like to say that ik Its not a big deal but, I walked home on my own whilst it snowed, The lovely feel, taste and grand feeling Of freedom <3 The Snow Blossemed From the sky, the delicacy of it I Love It :) The warmth of my happiness lasted just for those 5 precious minutes <3 ... 

 

Why Do Some People Literally Threaten Me For Who I Am? I'm Not Mean Or Horrible It's Just I Can't Always Accept Things Straight Away! I Would Like To Say Thanks Also To Kitty For At Least Talking To Me Not Ignoring Me Because She's A Cool Level. Please Help Her Reach Level 15 As She's So Kind And Generous. Please Just Respect Who I Am. I Don't Want To be Similar, I Would Like To Be Unique And Stand Out. So Just Please Respect Who I Am And The Real Me! xxx Thanks For The Respect BluePlayer02 And Kitty xxxxxxxxxxx

Well The Stylish Chic Award 4 This Week Is *Stardust* I Love Ur Amazing Coloured Outfit Its Just So Amazing Honestly!




No comments:

Post a Comment